You can rely on Westel Communications to help you determine the best telephone system for your unique business needs. We will take the time to answer your questions, analyze your business and work with you to tailor a system that will improve your communications now and in the future.
Our services include:
- Needs Analysis and Consultation
- System Design and Efficiency Recommendations
- Installation and Programming Services
- Comprehensive Training
- Maintenance and Repair Services
- Cable and Wiring Services
Phone System Q&As
Q. Which system is right for me?
A. There are several factors you will need to consider when choosing a new phone system.
- Number of extensions (phone sets)
- Number of incoming phone lines
- Voice mail capabilities
- Programmable features
- Our expert staff will work with you through every step of the decision process to help you determine the most suitable system for your application
Q. What size system do I need?
A. When buying a telephone system, a primary concern is to make sure that the system is the right size, and has the necessary features for your business. Expandability is also a key concern as your business grows and you ad more users to the system you will want to choose a system that can grow along with you.
Q. Why should I use an authorized dealer?
A. Virtually all telephone systems require the assistance of a an expert for programming and installation. Choosing a reputable, authorized dealer is one of the most important purchasing decisions, since any telephone system you choose needs to be properly installed and programmed for optimal performance. Factory authorized system dealers also have direct access to factory technical support and can offer and facilitate full factory warranties.
The most important consideration in choosing an authorized dealer is their experience: ask how many installations, service, and support calls they have completed with the brand and model systems they sell.
Q. Price—what does it include?
A. Telephone system prices vary based on size and complexity. Business telephone systems prices are based on several key factors:
- The main processing unit (KSU)
- The quantity and complexity of the phones (keysets)
- Messaging system size and features Expandability
- IP (VOIP) capability
- Wiring and Installation
- IP Telephony
- VOIP (voice over internet protocol) simply put is the ability to transmit and receive telephone calls over the internet. There are several business applications where this type of technology could be very effective i.e. remote extensions, linking phone systems in multiple locations, and unification of services. In order for VOIP technology to be utilized in your application the phone system you choose must have what is commonly known as IP capability.
During your system design process Westel will work with you to determine your present and future IP needs if any.
Give us a call to get started. We offer a free consultation to assess and recommend the best system for your business.