- Avaya Partner
The following are common service calls we can make for your business.
- Adding a line to the phone system
- Add a phone for a new employee
- Remove an employee
- Change Auto Attendant greeting and functionality
- Phone forwarding
- Headset / Hands free installation
- Relocate fax Machine
- Relocation phone
- New network jack installation
Common questions that are are asked about company telephones:
- We need a new phone line; do we do that through you or through the phone company?
Call your service provider (Comcast, AT&T, etc.) for any new services such as adding lines or internet service.
- One of the lines on our phone system is not working, can you fix that or do we need to call the phone company?
We can usually repair line issues but we always suggest you start by calling your service provider to have them test the line/s to your building first to rule out any issue with service outages, etc. If your provider can not help then give us a call and we will be happy to assist you.
- We are going to be moving soon, when do we need to start coordinating with you for the relocation?
Right away! We will want to advise you on how to relocate your systems and services and get your relocation first priority on our schedule.
- How do we change the time on the phone since daylight savings time change?
Allworx automatically will change the time for you. For Samsung assistance – click here
- We have a few employees that need to work remotely, is there any we can use our phone system to include them in a way that is easy for my staff to use and understand?
In most cases your system will need to have VoIP features to allow for remote users, however, there are some call forwarding capabilities on non VoIP systems that could be set to send calls from you system to remote users cell phones.
Common repair needs our clients have:
- Phones not ringing
- No dial tone / Can’t call out
- Static on phone
- System power down
- Power outage
- Cannot access voicemail
- Poor call quality
- Calls dropping