In addition to the design and implementation of reliable, copper and fiber optic wired networks, Westel Communications also offers strong, reliable, secure, and affordable wireless network installations.
Companies small and large can now utilize their networks full potential for reaching all of today’s wireless devices whether it be a small office, large office complex, agricultural facility, a multi-building site, or any facility that needs to enhance their wireless capabilities and coverage.
Westel has many cost effective solutions to help you maximize your wireless network.
Wireless solutions are surprisingly affordable and can be a cost effective alternative to fully cabled networks. Businesses can experience many benefits from a wireless network including:
- Convenience: Access your network resources from any location within you wireless network’s coverage area or from any WiFi hot spot.
- Mobility: You’re no longer tied to your desk, as you were when you require a wired connection. You can access your network from areas of your office that don not have a hard wired connection.
- Productivity: Employees can more easily collaborate and work together in the same space over a WiFi connection as it eliminates the need for everyone to plug in.
- Easy Implementation: It is not necessary to install cables so installations can be quick and cost-effective.
- Expandable: Wireless networks can be easily expanded without requiring the installation of additional wiring.
- Security: The latest advances in wireless networks provide robust security protections.
- Cost: Wireless networks can reduce or even eliminate the need for costly wiring and can even cost less to operate than wired networks.